Our goal at Sococo is always to empower you and your teammates to bring work and life into harmony—to be able to stay connected and collaborative no matter where in the world you’re located.
Now, we want to take your organization to the next level of location independence. Our new tablet app and the 2.0 version of our mobile app enable you to take your virtual office with you on the road.
The new tablet app and Mobile 2.0 app (releasing in the very near future!) will feature:
- Updated user interface that allows you to more seamlessly co-locate in Sococo
- Fingerprint ID login options for quick, secure virtual office access
- Mobile notifications when a teammate sends you a “get,” a chat, or knocks on your door
- Screen share and persistent video streaming to synchronize your team
- A new “room view” that allows you to see and chat with everyone in the room
Our VP of Engineering, Snehal Karia, said:
“This next evolution of Sococo will allow distributed teams across the globe to fully harmonize their work and their lives. Whether you’re in the office, traveling to an on-site or working from home, you can come to work in your organization’s virtual workplace and be virtually present on the go.”
Come see the next generation of the Sococo mobile virtual office in action at Mobile World Congress! We’re in Hall 2, Stand 2l20.
Ask us anything: feel free to reach out here if you have any questions about the new mobile suite.